Hiring in: Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
Start Date: February the 5th 2024 – could be negotiated
Developers/Programmers (Information & Communication Technology)
successful candidates will undergo rotations across a range of foundations,
- RPA – Robotic Process Automation – Development in UiPath of Microsoft Power Automate, virtual robots to automates tasks.
- Business Process Analysis – Work with process owners to document current and future state requirements, including mapping and optimising processes.
- Full Stack Software Development (.net, react.js, typescript, angular.js)
- Data Engineering – Learning Azure Cloud Stack, to extract, transform and load data into Modern Warehouse.
- Data Analysis – Analysing Data Requirements and creating data models for AI/ML and Data Visualisation
- AI/ML – Scaling and Deploying ML Models into serverless cloud stacks, such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Low Code Development (Microsoft Power Platform – PowerBi, Power Apps, Power Pages, Power Automate)
- You will start in either RPA, Business Process or Full Stack, and work your way up to specialise in other areas such as Data, AI/ML, Cloud, Robotics.
- Start working full-time in February
Learning Path Consists Of:
- Formal consulting and certification training.
- Buddy Program.
- On-the-job training, working on projects with clients.
- Undergo a level 1 specialization at the end of your training.
- Recent Graduate in Software Engineering, Computer Science, IT, or similar.
- Be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent professional presentation and communication skills (written and verbal, formal documentation, diagramming and modelling)
- Solutions focused and critical thinking skills
- Have a can-do attitude.
- MUST hold full working rights in Australia.
In Return, We Will Offer You:
- Competitive Remuneration
- Flexible Working Conditions
- 50% off Gym memberships
- Free Spotify Accounts
- Social environment for you to network and build on your skills
- Multiple opportunities to find out where you want to build a career in the Tech Industry
- Additional Leave after 2 years
Who We Are:
Blackbook.ai is one of Australia’s most successful and progressive automation companies. Our use of RPA, Intelligent Automation and AI to deliver on our client’s pursuit of bottom line benefits; has resulted in a company that can claim a 100% success rate in solution delivery. We have an agile approach to tackling problems. We understand that there isn’t one solution for every problem! Our unique approach to problem solving will see you working directly with our customers, capturing additional requirements and developing intuitive solutions while drawing on the vast knowledge of existing team members. The graduate position will see you working with multiple clients, projects and stakeholders.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?