One of Australia’s largest recruitment agencies received at least 300 new applications per day. Each needed to be vetted and assigned to an appropriate recruitment consultant depending on their trade or profession.
The existing process had these resumes being evaluated by an offshore team, however due to the numbers involved, it was taking up to two weeks to successfully match a candidate with a job opening.
The delay made it harder for the recruitment consultants to place candidates in open positions immediately as they came through.
The manual process was fully automated and we incorporated AI to score applications.
- Resumes uploaded in the agency’s portal were analysed
- Relevant information such as employment history, education and location were extracted
- The robot passed the data through a custom machine learning algorithm that returned a score for the 3 most likely professions for that candidate
- Scores were viewed by the recruitment consultants in a dedicated front-end portal
- First contacts were made
The recruitment agency was able to:
- Reduce the processing time from 2 weeks to a matter of minutes
- Save costs as an offshore team was no longer needed
- Increase placement efficiency
- Improve client satisfaction with requests being taken care of within specified deadlines
- Increase degree of accuracy and speed with a bot that worked 24/7